- Chapter 7 (See FAQ's for further discussion)
- Chapter 13 (See FAQ's for further discussion)
- Debt Relief - for most individuals the debt relief that they really are seeking is that covered by the bankruptcy, however, sometimes we are able to keep individuals out of bankruptcy through various techniques, and we will be glad to discuss these with you.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Business Purchases
- Business Sales
We are passionate about small businesses and their owners. That is why we set up small companies (whether corporations or limited liability companies) and assist those companies and their owners in their transactions. This assistance includes purchases and sales, along with "dove-tailed" estate planning involving the business and owners.
- Bankruptcy Taxes - Please refer to the Section under Chapter 13, but some taxes would be dischargeable in a Chapter 7. We analyze those thoroughly after receiving a power of attorney from you and/or your obtaining a transcript from the Internal Revenue Service and North Carolina Department of Revenue (or other taxing authority) related to the taxes that you owe.
- Small Business Taxes - We are capable of assisting you in audits and tax planning having had years of experience working with the IRS on these matters.
- We draft wills and trust documents, along with powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills. We can "dovetail" your business planning along with the estate planning and look at it as one overall concept for you, the business owner.